Fundraising Strategist Tess O’Dwyer brings to her clients a wealth of tactical and technical expertise in all facets of philanthropic management. Whether the project is to build a dynamic and effective board of directors, structure a development department to maximize its results, or design a winning capital and endowment campaign, she empowers nonprofit leaders to achieve their immediate fundraising objectives while positioning the institution for long-term sustainable growth. The overarching goal of her client services is to deliver the organization’s mission through more deliberate, impactful ways and to fund the organization in healthier measure to its promise and aspirations.
CLIENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive Capital and Endowment Campaign Planning
- Board Development, Recruitment, & Training
- Feasibility Studies
- Development Department Audits
- Donor base Analytics, Wealth Scanning, & Prospect Research
- Strategic Business and Fundraising Plans
- Major Donor Mapping
- Special Event Strategies
- Case for Support
- Crisis Management (during high profile staff vacancies)
- Staff Recruitment and Intensive Onsite Training
Tess O’Dwyer’s clients include forward-thinking art museums, film societies, symphony orchestras, performing arts centers, public broadcasting companies, and innovators in public education.
To learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-399-4956.
CLIENT ROSTER INCLUDES: