Tess O’Dwyer brings to her clients a wealth of tactical and technical expertise in all facets of philanthropic management. Whether the project is to create a strategic business plan, build a dynamic board of directors, or design a winning capital campaign, she empowers nonprofit leaders to achieve their immediate objectives while positioning the institution for sustainable growth. Her overarching goal is to deliver the nonprofit’s mission through more impactful ways and to fund the institution in healthier measure to its aspirations.
- Board Development, Recruitment, & Training
- Strategic Business Plans
- Capital & Endowment Campaigns
- Organizational Assessment
- Feasibility Studies
- Program Evaluation & Development
- Donor Analytics, Wealth Scans, & Prospect Research
- Major Donor Mapping & Recruitment
- Special Event Strategies: Gala Planning
- Case for Support
- Interim Direction (during high profile vacancies)
- Staff Recruitment & Onsite Training
For information on client services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-399-4956. Thank you.